The Book Fair could still use a few brave volunteers. It's a pretty good gig - tidy, time-bound, indoors... sign up here if you can spare some time to get some good books into the hands of some great kids. Also, one nifty feature of that sign-up sheet - you can see when your own kid's class is going.
Where: The Dual Purpose Room, #128.
- Friday November 8: Kindergarten Parent Preview (4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.) Guest Reader at 4:30pm and a special prize for first 20 kindergartners to come in.
- Monday November 11: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday November 12: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday November 13: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday November 14: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday November 15: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
zomg, you should totally join the PTA
Why, you ask? Well, pull up a chair. The PTA does all sorts of things to help make Ashburton the amazing school it is. Your membership dues and donations support all kinds of great stuff, including:
- PTA-funded activities including International Night, Fall Festival, our new school garden, and Spring Fling.
- Speakers and assemblies for students.
- Classroom materials, lower-cost field trips, an Artist in Residence program, Author Conference visits, and more.
- Continuing education for our fabulous faculty.
Your membership will also give you access to the online school directory. Very handy.
We manage our membership and the school directory through AtoZ Connect. Do not be alarmed when you are directed to that site.